How did you all go with the Use It Up challenge? I am quite happy with my efforts, not only because I got rid of a few things but it also encouraged me to do a bit of craft. I was excited about getting through as many “left over bits” as possible. My plan is to keep going with the challenge for myself until I have depleted a lot more of my craft supplies and a few more toiletry products.
Here is the list of things I used up…
- A box of adhesive tabs (craft supply)
- The last of a roll of Terrificly Tacky Tape (craft supply)
- The last of a tube of craft glue
- A bottle of shower cleaner
- A small bottle of body wash
- The last of a bottle of UnDo photo cleaner
- A sample bottle of face cleanser
- The last of a jar of hair sculpting paste
- A bottle of metal cleaner
There were only two items that I used slightly differently from their intended purpose. I used the shower spray for cleaning the kitchen bench tops and the toilet as well as the shower. I had bought the metal cleaner to polish up a silver tea set. Then I decided I didn’t want to keep doing that painful task for the rest of my life and gave the tea set away. I used the rest of it to clean my stainless steel kitchen sink and my ceramic cook top.
Now I am curious to know what you all managed to Use Up over the last two weeks. Please send in those comments I am expecting big results.
ITEM 171 OF 365 LESS THINGS