Today’s Word of the Day is…
- Do SIMPLE things to improve your way of life.
- Keep your spending SIMPLE buy what you need not things that just clutter up your space.
- Eat a more SIMPLE diet choose fresh ingredients that aren’t enveloped in wasteful packaging. Choose recipes that are SIMPLE to create using ingredients that can be used in subsequent meals so nothing goes to waste.
- Enjoy SIMPLE pleasures like a walk in the park, a coffee with a friend or a wander through a museum instead of spending all your free time shopping.
- Keep your decluttering efforts SIMPLE by concentrating on one SIMPLE task at a time so you aren’t overwhelmed.
- Keep the decision making SIMPLE so you don’t waste time and energy agonising over what stays and what goes. My Declutter Decision Making Guide can help with this.
- Make housecleaning SIMPLE, the less stuff you own the less work there is involved in maintaining a clean and tidy home.
It is true the SIMPLE things in life are often the best, enjoy them.
ITEM 173 OF 365 LESS THINGS
Do you think I will ever get finished with the kitchen clutter I am starting to wonder myself.