I have noticed an influx of new readers recently and I would like to take this chance to welcome you all to my blog. I would also like to say thank you to all my loyal readers who have been with me for a while now.
Since I am now at Day 236 and I started my blog on Day 64 there has been quite a lot of water under the bridge since I first started my blog. That is a lot of days to read if you are knew and want to read some more tips and advice and it is a lot of days that may be forgotten if you have been reading from right back at the start. So today I thought I might bring forward a few posts that I thought are worth a second look at or I wouldn’t want you to miss if you are new. So here they are…
- Day 99 Photo Deterrent :- A little trick to make you think twice about buying stuff you don’t really need
- Day 101 Finding time to find things :- Some of the methods I use to find time to declutter without actually taking up too much time.
- Day 102 Garage sale tips :- This post give tips for preparing and holding a garage sale as a way to make some spare cash out of your clutter.
- Day 113 Too much pressure :- about taking it easy on yourself, pace yourself and you will get there in the end.
- Day 169 Forgive yourself :- This post is about letting go of the guilt involved in the objects that you wish you hadn’t wasted your hard earned money on in the first place.
I hope you find these worth a second look or as the case maybe enjoy them as a first read.
ITEM 236 OF 365 LESS THINGS
These vacuum seal bags are a great concept but I have found that they always seem to spring a leak. Also I don’t have the clutter to fill them up with any more so they can go. I guess they haven’t been used since we came back to Australia so that is 3 years to add to the declutter year tally bring it to 92.5 years.