Five comments from my readers I didn’t want you to miss
Sally on Day 302 – Love your blog. It got me to start decluttering and also chronicle my progress… Read more
Janet on Day 306 – That seals it, Cindy. We ARE the same person… Read More
Bronwyn on Day 306 – Yes, yes, yes… this is how many days seem to pan out for me… Read more I particularly liked the bit about defragging.
Sally on Day 307 – What an amazing post. I’ve been thinking the same thing lately… Read more
Cat’s meow on Day 308 – I’ve done it -hiding my head in the sand because I am completely overwhelmed… Read More
Five posts that really spoke to me this week
Sustainably Creative – The importance of chocolate spread It is important to keep that carrot dangling on the end of the stick at times to encourage you to keep at it.
The Minimalist Path – How I Gave Up Books I liked this post because I know it is a struggle that a lot of declutterers deal with.
Becoming Minimalist – Your life is too valuable to waste chasing possessions
Minimalist Woman – Tale from the cluttered crypt 13 realizations This post tells the story that once we acknowledge clutter for what it is the next step of getting rid of it is easy.
Tiny Buddha – Tiny wisdom on choosing
ITEM 309 OF 365 LESS THINGS
I don’t think this dirty old camp mat has been used for 20 years and I don’t think anyone else would want it either.
5 Things I am grateful for today
- All the wonderful staff at the hospital who looked after Liam for the last two weeks.
- Liam was moved to rehab today which was sooner than we expected.
- Success with making black sticky rice for dessert tonight.
- Keeping up with my decluttering
- Waking up everyday to the wonderful support from my wonderful readers. You have all helped keep me going over the last couple of weeks. Your prayers and positive thoughts have been a blessing to Liam and our family. We have a long road ahead of us yet but I am feeling positive and I am sure your good wishes have a lot to do with that. Thank you all.