Call me crazy but I have started to twitter 365lessthings. I may come to regret this or maybe even just neglect to tweet but I figured I would give it a go. I will be tweeting my daily post but also, little quotes that I find in my travels, my uneducated opinion on things and posts that I have read and I think are worth sharing. I will still have my favourite five Friday posts but this way I can share good posts more often.
So if you tweet please share the love and let folks know 365lessthings is out there trying to help folks with their decluttering needs.
Item 346 of 365 less things
Another one of our eBay sales this one fetched $66. Better to have the cash in our pocket than have this item sitting around unused.
5 Things I am grateful for today
- Life’s lessons –Good or bad they have their purpose we just have to figure what that is and in all cases it’s best to be positive.
- Aging – It may have its disadvantages but the wisdom gained along the way is invaluable.
- How much more talkative my son is since his accident.
- Finding a good Thai restaurant locally.
- Shared wisdom– I wouldn’t have found out about the Thai restaurant above if a friend hadn’t told me about it. Word of mouth is great advertising.
It matters not how fast I go, I hurry faster when I’m slow.