This weeks favourite five comments that I wanted to share with you in case you missed them.
Cindy on Day 343 – A friend who is a organizing professional received a gift of magazine and catalog decluttering… Read more This is a great gift idea especially if you live in the US because it has become big business to sell peoples details in order to send out junk mail. A decluttered mail box who wouldn’t want that.
Annabelle on Day 347 – Ok, now I also want to know, will you share your polish apple pancake recipe???… Read More This one really doesn’t have any important information to share but I got such a kick out of it that I wanted add it to the five for this week.
5 Blogs posts I have enjoyed this week. Some for the first time that I discovered through my new twitter account.
The 7th Rock – Pondering-purges
Becoming Minimalist – What-if-ice-cream-cost-you-your-vision
Marc and Angel – 28-dignified-ways-to-impress-everyone-around-you
The change blog – 8 little ways to change the world for the better
Item 351 of 365 less things
Time has not been kind to this old box so it is looking a little shabby. I kept the item from inside but have sent the box to the recycling bin.
5 Things I am grateful for today
- Sleeping right through until the alarm – And what’s even better is my alarm is when my husband kisses me when he is leaving for work. Win Win!
- Finding more space in my lounge room – I removed a concertina standing photo frame and just that one move made the room look bigger. I am considering it a trail separation from the frame.
- 9am A chance of rain – Even though I have to walk somewhere today it is nice to see a cloudy sky for a change. There was thunder when I woke up and I love a good thunder storm.
- Cereal – I agree with Jerry Seinfeld it isn’t just a breakfast food but can be enjoyed any time.
- 4pm Rain at last – and it is bucketing down with a little hail, lightning and thunder thrown in. Yay!
It matters not how fast I go, I hurry faster when I’m slow.