As I mentioned on Monday it was Lena who inadvertently chose four of the five archived post I have been sharing with you this week. She had conveniently even chosen a Friday’s Favourite Five amount those four. I will point out that I was away on vacation during the period that this post was published so there are only three favourite comments.
Day 253 Friday’s Favourite Five 10 Sep 2010
This week’s favourite comments
- All comment from Day 245… Read More
- Jo on Day 247- All of us could use this wonderful perspective… Read More
- Deb J on Day 250 – Yes, yes, yes!! I so agree. Right now I use a carryon roller case but I am looking for what you have… Read More
Five great posts I dug up in blog archives before my vacation
- Unclutterer – Saying farewell to a family home
- Zen Habits – Get off your butt 16 ways to get motivated when youre in a slump
- Becoming Minimalist – Eliminating the little rocks
- mnmlist – Finding contentedness
- The sound of my own wheels – Source of inspiration
Today’s Declutter Item
I know what you are all thinking “Colleen, I think you really need to keep this book because your grammar is often painful.” But never fear should I need help, and I often do, there is nothing I can’t find about grammar using google. My biggest problem is I don’t see the mistakes until it is already too late. My mistakes are often the source of great amusement for you all and who am I to spoil your fun anyway. I’ll take my chances with google, you, my readers, can help with the bloopers that slip through and this book can go to the thrift store.