Wow! It was difficult this week to condense down to only five comments because there were so many good ones and a lot of AH HA moment for our readers and for me too. I would like to feature much more than five but these are the five I have chosen…
Laura in response to Adam and Eve and rampant consumerism – …Colleen’s essential point is correct… Read more I was particularly please with Nurchamiels response to this comment. Learning these lessons when you are young is so important.
Anne in response to Friday’s favourite five – …I injured my foot this week and was ordered to stay off from my feet. Instead of feeling sorry for myself, I… Read more.
Katharine in response to Defining Sentimental Clutter- Ah, “the fear of the regret in the future”… Read more
Andreia in response to The Perfectionist Trap – Yesterday, when I was clearing our living room, my husband said… Read more
Liz Mylar in response to The Perfectionist Trap – I just came to the same kind of conclusions and have been decluttering… Read more
This week I have had to cram at the last minute to find my favourite five links because I have been ignoring my RSS feeds and had a digital sabbatical. I think I have come up with some last minute gems though. Enjoy!
Be more with less – 25-reasons-you-might-be-a-minimalist
Small Notebook – Are-you-making-your-to-do-list-too-hard-find-out-why
Raptitude – Why-your-fears-wont-come-true
Work Happy Now – 4-tips-to-help-you-stay-happy-present-and-productive-at-work
The Change Blog – Positive-habits-to-cultivate
Today’s Declutter Item
Pokemon cards, I hate these things and am glad to see the back of them at last. Products that are designed to prey on little kids in this manner are a blight on society. I know these are strong words but that is what I think. To me they are a form of underage gambling and that is just wrong.
Things that made me happy, made me laugh, made me feel grateful, fascinated me or I thought were just plain awesome.
- Hearing the magpies warbling when I woke up this morning not to mention my husband standing there with a cup of tea in his had for me.
- One motorbike has finally finished its overhaul at the mechanics and I can have my car back at last.
- Even though my mum and dad had to postpone their visit there is an upside – I get to go the Canberra with my husband for a couple of days next week.
- Anthony Bourdain – No reservations – love that show.
- I recorded an interview about 365lessthings for an Australian radio show called Future Tense today – I must admit I am glad it is over but I think I did alright.
It matters not how fast I go, I hurry faster when I’m slow.