Patricia – Dear Colleen, This blog came into my life at the perfect time… Read more
Five favourite links for this week
About.com – Feng shui basics The link was inspired by Gail who’s comment appears above.
Miss Minimalist – The-minsumer-movement-a-quiet-revolution
Guy Named Dave – Honesty-and-bravery-are-almost-the-same-word
Daily Disciplines – Meditation- The benefits of slow
Today’s Declutter Item
The kids have graduated high school now so they won’t be needing graph paper any more.
I am grateful from anything that brings me joy. Below are five things that gave me joy today.
- Getting my Craft Robo cutter to do what I wanted it to – It took a lot of coaxing and the odd swear word but we got there eventually.
- Figs heated for twenty seconds in the microwave with a drizzle of honey and served with a dollop of cream – The simple things in life are often the best.
- A trip to the art store – It is fun having an art student in the house I could browse in that store for hours yet resist temptation.
- The morning kiss from my husband before he leaves for work – It is a nice way to start each day.
- After a week of 40°C plus temperatures today’s 33 seems almost cool in comparison.
It matters not how fast I go, I hurry faster when I’m slow.