It seems Jo and Deb J have been monopolising the favourite five comments this week. It was a difficult week again to settle for only five.
Deb J in response to Don’t confuse overwhelmed with busy ~ If I look at it in smaller steps it’s easier. Still takes awhile. But isn’t that what slow and thoughful decluttering is about? This is my favourite part of the comment but if you wish to read the whole comment you will find it here.
Jo in response to Is Buying Hobby Clutter Your Hobby ~ Cindy, it’s amazing how so many of us think alike when it comes to crafting of any kind… Read More
I loved these words from Katharine in a response she wrote to a chain of comments ~ I just love the experiences of understanding what is behind some of my clutter habits as then I know how to change them. It’s all very empowering & positive I find. Link to the conversation here.
* * * * * * *
Now for the favour five post / web finds
Zero Waste Home ~ Why I have let go of non functional
This is a great little Aussie blog that is inspirational and radiates hope and joy in the everyday wonderful things that life is really about. ~ 365 Grateful
Minimalism Defined ~ Death life the legacy of clutter guest post from Robert Wall
The Unblogger ~ The shocking truth about perfectionism
Today’s Declutter Item
Now that my son has weeded out the hoodies that don’t fit any more he is starting to wear out the ones that do. I can see my bank account taking a hit in the near future.
My Gratitude List
- Something that made me laugh ~ Steve making fun of me because I needed his help to fix something on the computer that only required me to click on one button. Did I mention he is a wise ass. 🙂
- Something Awesome ~ When the chain of kindness works ~ when you do a random act of kindness for someone not expecting anything in return and then someone randomly does something nice for you. I hope the chain kept going after my turn.
- Something to be grateful for ~ Getting rid of lots and lots of scrapbook supplies yesterday.
- Something that made me happy ~ Crossing two huge procrastination jobs of my list of decluttering this week.
- Something I found fascinating ~Going back to a place you haven’t been for a long time a seeing how much it has changed. Apparently 12 years is a long time.