Wow, it was a busy comment week but I narrowed it down to five for you. I hope you enjoy them.
Loretta in response to Declutter Update ~ While I don’t think most of us can live with 100 items… Read more
Fave Five Links this week
Exconsumer ~ Nostalgia sentiments and stuff
Simply Being Mum ~ Faminimalism simply being mums story
Uberless ~ 3-steps-to-minimalist-bliss
Minimalism Defined ~ What-to-do-when-you-live-with-non-minimalists
Willow’s Cottage ~ March-begins-with-small-things
Today’s Declutter Item
Finally starting to reduce the amount of crafting supplies. Every birthday card I make every celebration someone asks me to create invitations for is one step closer to a less cluttered craft area.
Things that made me happy, made me laugh, made me feel grateful, fascinated me or I thought were just plain awesome.
- Lots of chats with the neighbours ~ The time just flies then you realise you are half an hour late to start cooking dinner. Having an efficient decluttered kitchen helped put me back on track.
- Soap that comes in cardboard boxes with no individual wrapping.
- Getting my tea party invitations made and delivered.
- A refreshing shower at the end of the day ~ followed by a cup of tea.
- All the wonderful minimalist bloggers out there who contribute to our collective wealth of knowledge.
It matters not how fast I go, I hurry faster when I’m slow.