There is so much to be learned from your fellow readers at 365lessthings. There are as many great tips and ideas and encouragement that goes on in the comments section as there is in the posts themselves. But if you don’t have the time to read them all every Friday I am happy to choose five that I would want you to miss. Here are this week’s five…
Deb J ~ We recently had a craft and craft supply sale here in our community…Read more
Annabelle in response to Hiring a professional and Mini Mission Monday and bringing her recently regular European weather report ~ How lucky we are to even have folks who would WANT to come in to our houses and help… Read more
My five post picks for the week. This week I have chosen five blogs at random via google search. I was quite impressed with what I found.
Rogue Priest ~ The-fallout-of-minimalism
MiniMOMism ~ Eco-friendly minimalism
The Minimalists ~ Giving is living
Donation Town blog ~ Another good USA/Canadian source for having your donations picked up at your door.
Today’s Declutter Item
It’s déjà vu all over again. More baseball clutter out the door. This one had a run in with a three year old and the only place for it was in the bin
My Gratitude List
- Something that made me laugh ~ The silly things my friend Amber and I come out with at times.
- Something Awesome ~ Fast food coupons – I enjoyed a free coffee and a free sub today.
- Something to be grateful for ~ Feeling a whole lot better today than I did the two days before ~ headache all gone.
- Something that made me happy ~ Mariners 10 ~ Detroit 1
- Something I found fascinating ~ How as you get older time seems to pass quicker.