Mini Mission Monday is about finding ten minutes a day to declutter. To make it easy for you, each Monday I set seven declutter missions, one for each day of the week for you to follow. It takes the guess work out of decluttering and makes it easy and “fun” for you to achieve some quick decluttering.
This week for our mini missions we are going to visit little nooks and crannies around the house which may have, up until now, remained untouched by human hand or the vacuum cleaner for that matter during our decluttering efforts. I will list seven places I have thought of below but if you have already taken care of these areas or you don’t have them in your home make some up for yourself. Don’t just declutter these areas give them a clean up as well.
Monday – The bottom of your linen closet.
Tuesday – A corner of your garage or basement.
Wednesday – The cupboard under the stairs.
Thursday – Under your bed or any other bed in the house.
Friday – The cupboard/space under your laundry or kitchen sink.
Saturday – The top shelf of the pantry.
Sunday – A blanket box, shoe box, toy box or tool box.
Good luck and happy decluttering
Today’s Declutter Item
This old transistor radio has been keep for emergencies for a long as I remember, so long in fact that it has died of old age.
My Gratitude List
- Something that inspired me to go above and beyond ~ My annual house inspection, there is never any fear of not passing with flying colours but it is good motivation to give attention to every area of my home. My house is pristine right now and it feels good.
- Something Awesome ~ Chilli, cinnamon hot chocolate.
- Something to be grateful for ~ Sleeping in, I have had some interupted nights the last couple of days so it was nice to make up for it by sleeping in until 9am on Sunday.
- Something that was fun ~ Riding on the back of a motorbike for the first time in nineteen years.
- Something I found satisfying ~ Getting the ironing out of the way so I don’t have to do it later in the week.