These photos are the result of a 10 minute clean up under my bathroom sink. It took me longer to actually get all the items to their new homes, but the decluttering itself was a breeze and look at the difference. I removed and found new homes for:
- 12 bottles of nail polish (neighbor)
- a foot scrub brush (this was broken apart – some recycled, some trashed)
- 2 Aveda Be Curly hair products (neighbor)
- Color Me Beautiful color guide (Anyone else remember Color Me Beautiful? trash)
- a large box of latex gloves (moved to the paint supplies, which is where they’re more useful)
- 4 boxes of hair dye (returned to store)
- hair gel (friend)
- bag of cosmetic sponges (my mother)
- 2 nail files moved to the top drawer where they’d be more accessible
- while rearranging the cabinet, I realized that one of the bottles of hairspray was almost empty. I made sure that we used it on Easter, and now it’s been decluttered too.
How much progress can you make in just 10 minutes today?