It is such a hard task these days choosing five and having to let the others go. I would hate anyone to miss the great wisdom that my readers have to offer but there has to be a limit.
Kelley in response to Reduce Reuse Recycle – I love this post! I am packing for a move later this month… Read More
Meg in response to The Black Hole – Hi guys–my black hole used to be the big island between the kitchen and dining room… Read More Here is a link to Meg’s beautiful clear Island – Minimalistcook – Living-with-an-uncluttered-kitchen
Melissa in response to The black Hole – I do have a black hole….I just can’t find it!… Read More
This weeks favourite five post I read or blogs I have discovered this week.
Raptitude – How-to-make-trillions-of-dollars
Becoming Minimalist – 8-essentials-for-a-successful-marriage It is worth it just to take a minute to look at the lead photo in this post. It made me smile to see their joy.
Minimalist Cook – Getting-to-the-bottom-of-leftover-condiments
Modminimalism – Check out this new blog it promises to be very useful indeed.
Today’s Declutter Item
I don’t need coupon folders any more because Australia doesn’t do coupons like they do in America. Pity about that but since I don’t shop much any more it doesn’t matter.
Things I am grateful for today
- I am not my neighbour two doors down – it got to 43°C again today and their air-conditioner isn’t working.
- That the Cyclone that hit the North Queensland coast wasn’t as destructive as they feared – It is heading inland now which is a bit odd because they usually die out once they hit the coast. Let’s hope it peters out before it get too far because homes aren’t built to cyclone standards in there.
- A game of scrabble with some neighbours – I lost of course but that is partly because I refuse to use words I have never heard of and because I just like to play games and don’t care whether I win of lose.
- I am grateful to all the lovely readers that leave comments for Cindy and me – it really spurs us on to our next posts and even inspires posts on a regular basis.
- A book borrowed from a friend that has great historic photos of the city where I live – It is only a lone and will be going back once I’ve had a good look.
It matters not how fast I go, I hurry faster when I’m slow.