Once again there were plenty of great comments to choose from this week I could easily have chosen ten or more but five it is…
Wow! I had to cram in some serious blog reading over the last couple of days to come up with these five. It has been a busy week and I didn’t have much time for reading but here they are…
A guy named dave ~ A-goal-of-simple-living
Life should be the cats meow ~ Tiny-homes
Defrag my life ~ Point-for-the-kid
Not easy to be green ~ The-impact-of-freebies-an-earth-day-post
I hope you enjoy today’s selection and have a great weekend
Today’s Declutter Item
Today’s mini mission was a gift item but the one I have in mind is also an ebay item I haven’t listed yet so that will have to wait for another day. Saturday’s item is make-up and I have that well under control to so instead I have Sunday’s item this old bra that sits weird on the edges. It has had its day and I have got my money’s worth out of it so in the bin it goes.
My Gratitude List
- Something that made be smile ~ Watching adults let their guards down an get excited like little children.
- Something Awesome ~ Easter comes with a five day long weekend for my husband so we can relax and enjoy having the family around.
- Something to be grateful for ~ My life in general, I sometimes forget how good I have it or at least am oblivious to how tough others’ lives are. Even when my son was so ill last year things turned out better than we could possibly have dared hoped.
- Something that made me happy ~ The constant appearance of new commenters here at 365lessthings and also the faithful that keep coming back.
- Something I found fascinating ~ Sitting having a coffee and watching the world go by. There are so many folks of all sorts of ethnicity out there, the world surely is a melting pot these day and that is a good thing in my book. Maybe the more we mix the more we will start to get along.