Key #3 – Get the entire household on board
I know it isnâ€™t always easy to accomplish this one because, lets face it, you have no control over it what so ever. If you canâ€™t verbally convince the other members of your household to comply maybe you can entice them with your success. Once they see how much more organised your spaces are and how happy it makes you, they may be more inclined to join in. When you tell them about your eBay successes and how your bank account is growing because of your retail restraint they may be convinced.
Item 359 of 365 less things
Yet another item hiding away in the back of my closet unused.
5 Reflections of gratefulness for decluttering this year
- The valuable lessons I have learned during my 365lessthings challenge.
- How great my home is looking.
- The wonderful friends I have found through 365 less things.
- The good feeling I get from helping others with their decluttering.
- The feeling of freedom – both from my clutter and the desire to have things.
It matters not how fast I go, I hurry faster when Iâ€™m slow.