The five comments I chose to share with you all this week
This weeks posts that I have enjoyed. There are only three because I have heeded my own advice this week and ignored all but a couple of my RSS feeds.
A Guy Named Dave – Hoarders-ascetics-and-the-american-dream
Slow Simple Conscious – Challenging “it’ ll do” I loved this post. My son and I were just having a conversation on this subject very morning I was made aware of this blog when the writer left a comment on my blog.
Be More With Less – 5 simplicity diys you’ve been too scared to try.
Today’s Declutter Item
I am grateful from anything that brings me joy. Below are five things that gave me joy today.
- The excitement of a good thunder storm right overhead. Flash Bang!
- Oatmeal, brown sugar. all-bran, cream and blueberries. Yummmmm!
- Spotting the unicorn. – A graffiti artist has been painting unicorn stencils in my area and I have been having fun spotting them when hubby and I are out walking.
- Less interruption from builders today.
- A nice long Facebook chat with Cindy.
It matters not how fast I go, I hurry faster when Iâ€™m slow.