1 Kitchen cupboard 40 Recipe Books
1 plastic crate 1 Pinch of Common Sense
- Open the kitchen cupboard where you keep you recipe books.
- Take all of the recipe books out of the cupboard.
- Use your common sense to determine whether you actually ever use these books or are ever likely to. Keep in mind that you can Google any recipe you could possible want and or borrow recipe books from the library.
- Take the plastic crate and load all the books you have determined you don’t need into it.
- Put the crate into your car and take it to your local charity.
- Celebrate the space you have just liberated in your kitchen cupboard.
I still have about a dozen books that I want to take a closer look at before adding them to the 365 less things but once again that can wait for another day after all there are still 220 left.
ITEM 145 OF 365 LESS THINGS
Here is the pile of cookbooks that I ruthlessly decluttered and I don’t imagine I will ever miss them.