Back on day 159 I instigated a Use It Up Challenge which quite a few of my readers jumped on board with. We found some interesting uses for things that we were desperate to use up in ways other than intended and made special efforts to just focus on others. The end of the last challenge were on Day 171.
Since then I have been continuously using up things that I have excess of and today I will share them with you.
- Three sample size bottles of perfume that had been given to me from friends.
- Aluminium foil & plastic wrap that we had doubled up on due to my husband working away for a year.
- A small bottle of salt (same reason as above)
- A jar of body butter. Every time I think I am going to get my moisturiser down to one bottle/jar someone gives me another one as a gift
- A sample bottle of bubble bath (one of a pack of six) also from a friend who had been away on vacation in Hawaii.
I get the greatest pleasure when I get to the end of each these items even though they are small it is one more thing not cluttering up my home. I am hoping to eliminate plastic wrap altogether.
ITEM 251 OF 365 LESS THINGS
Here are the items I used up but I am sure this won’t be the last we will see of Use It Up