Amongst all this decluttering there are always those old faithfuls that I will never declutter unless they finally die. Today I honor five of those wonderful items.
- My old peg bag that I made about 12 years ago its in its last legs but I will remain faithful to it until the end
- The old flour sieve that was my grandmothers with has been in my possession since 1981
- The old flat skillet that my mother-in-law bought for me secondhand about 13 years ago. It is the best for pikelets and pancakes.
- The trusty old can opener that has outlasted the electric one and a couple of other ones I thought would be better but weren’t. Not sure how long I have had that but probably for the 23 years I have been married.
- My trusty old laptop. The one that I write my post on everyday. It may have a few issues but it has served me well for about 6 years.
ITEM 258 OF 365 LESS THINGS