I have had the inevitable question posed to me a few times of late; what will happen to 365lessthings once the year is up? All I can say at this point is – you are not getting rid of me that easily. You will have to hit the unsubscribe button if you want to do that.
I really haven’t had much time to think about it but there are only 78 days left so I suppose now is a good to time start making plans. As you all know I have quit my day job and as of Thursday at 7pm I will have a lot more time on my hands to ponder the issue.
I will continue to post next year but not everyday that is the one thing I am fairly sure about. It is a harder task than you can imagine flying solo with this and trying to come up with a new post 7 days a week. I sometimes feel I am overloading you all anyway and I am sure there are days where you just wish I would give you a break.
What I would like to do at this point is ask you – my wonderful and loyal readers – what you would like to see here. Is there something you would like included or excluded? Maybe you would like days dedicated to this that or the other topic. Perhaps you would like me to focus on specific clutter items every now and again. Or even a forum where you can pose your own questions to the other readers. I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment. I will paste a link to this page everyday for a while to make it easy to come back here to add your ideas.
ITEM 287 OF 365 LESS THINGS
5 Things I am grateful for today
- A clean House – I know it didn’t get that way by itself but I still enjoy the end result even if I worked hard at it with a cracking headache.
- My Dishwasher – There is no better way to clean the filters from the kitchen range hood.
- Old friends – You know the ones that no matter how far apart you live or how infrequent you contact each other you happily just take up your friendship right where you left off.
- My Parents – They did a great job of teaching me how to do things and I am often reminded of what a treasure that is.
- Microplane graters – They just perform perfectly the task they are designed for.