Key # 5 Admire your handy work
There is nothing like a healthy dose of gloating over what a good job you’re doing to inspire yourself to keep laboring on. Just stop every now and again and look around you and enjoy the difference you are making. Why not go back and take a quick peak in that closet or drawer you decluttered and re-organized yesterday to give you inspiration to get back on task today. I do it all the time it makes me feel good and encourages me to move on to the next step.
Item 361 of 365 less things
Computer software – no sooner do you load it on but then it is out of date again.
5 Reflections of gratitude for my neighbourhood this year
- Spring flowers and Summer showers.
- All the beautiful birds that live in my neighbourhood.
- New neighbours – People come and go in my life a lot but that is OK, I am used to it. Variety is the spice of life.
- The variety of architecture – The landscape is forever changing around me and I love it.
- The location of my home – It is handy to so many things and I can get there on foot if need be.
It matters not how fast I go, I hurry faster when I’m slow.