Once again it was a very busy week for comments and it was very hard to narrow my choices down. Here are the five a chose…
I have hardly had a minute to bless myself this week but I have gathered together a quick selection of blog posts for you to check out and here they are…
Simply Being Mommy ~ Using-charts-to-simplify-daily-activities-and-goals
Be More With Less ~ Choose-to-be-happy-with-enough
Becoming Minimalist ~ Why-becoming-minimalist-is-still-appropriately-titled
Marc and Angel Hack Life ~ 10-commandments-for-a-good-life
My Zero Waste ~ The-best-mothers-day-present-ever
Don’t you just love it when visitors leave with more than they came with. That was the case with my mum and dad’s visit this week. My mum took this set of Bamix accessories with her when she went because she didn’t have a stand for hers. I didn’t need it because my Bamix died a few weeks a ago. Now my visitors have gone and some clutter has left with them. And that is not all they took so stay tuned for more installments.
Things that made me happy, made me laugh, made me feel grateful, fascinated me or I thought were just plain awesome.
- Catching up with the things neglected when visitors leave.
- Selling a piece of furniture that we have been trying to declutter for some time.
- Automatic washing machines ~ I know I have said it before but you have to love a chore that pretty much does itself. I know I still have to hang it out and fold it when it’s dry but nevertheless the hard part is done without any effort.
- Scratching up enough food for dinner when I don’t want to go to the store.
- Always managing to find just the right box in the garage to mail out eBay sales. ~ I love a good bit of recycling.
It matters not how fast I go, I hurry faster when I’m slow.