On Fridays at 365 Less Things I share with you my favourite comments from my wonderful readers and my favourite web finds of the week. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I did.
Favourite Comments. Enjoy!
- Mark Adam Douglas in response to ~ Do you have hoarding tendencies.
- Spendwisemom gives us her opinion of hotel toiletries.
- Gail comments on being grateful to have have excess to share with others.
- Jen on being grateful for things that are used and enjoyed.
- Moni tells us in this comment about her clever daughters clothing sale.
Favourite Web Finds. Happy reading!
- The happinessproject ~ 12-tips-for-a-happier-home-adapted-from-nursery-school
- Sustainable Choices.stanford.edu ~ Take Action
- Deb J sent me this link to an article about some books you might find interesting ~ www.thenester.com ~ Thoughts on home the creatives who’ve helped me
- Steve found me this one from Life Hacker on ~ How to permanently kick your clutter habit
- Thank you Sanna for sending through the next two links to great posts.
- smallnotebook.org ~ Don’t make choices based on fear
- missminimalist.com ~ Storage is not a solution
Today’s Mini Mission
Declutter any sad old linen pieces. Old towels, sheets, pillow slips, hand towels, handkerchiefs, cloth diapers, wash clothes etc. Remember many of these items can be donated to animal shelters, kennels, vets, wildlife rescue…
Today’s Declutter Item
Eco Tip for the Day
Irrigate your garden before dawn or, if you don’t have a timer, as early as possible in the morning. The water is less likely to evaporate before it soaks into the soil or is absorbed by the plants at this time when the day is at it’s coolest.