Taking a Christmas Break
Hi 365ers. For the first time ever I have decided to actually take a real break over the Holiday Season. The good news is that this means you get a break from me also. I know you have been craving this day that would happen for a long long time.
Instead of writing posts in advance during the holiday season and trying to find time to check in to comment I am going to cease posting from today until the 7th of January. This time of the year is meant for loving, cherishing and celebrating so my intention is to do just that, and only that. No posting, no commenting, no writing in advance for next year, no googling simplicity blogs not even any decluttering. That last one might be the biggest challenge. But considering how few gifts there are under the tree it shouldn’t be too hard.
So have a wonderful festive season and I look forward to chatting with you all again in the new year.
The Blue Print for 2013
There will be a couple of changes here at 365 in the new year.
- I will no longer be including a decluttered item of the day in each post. I may write my post about what it is I am decluttering at the time but the excess is now dwindling so to keep up the one a day pace may prove difficult so as of now it will cease. This is good new for sure. It doesn’t mean I am done decluttering of course as there are still some things that have to be reduce, photos for instance, but they are much fewer now.
- I will only be posting Monday to Friday unless I have a guest post to publish or something extra pops up for Saturday.
- Steve is working on a whole new look for the blog. Yay!
- I may include some sort of monthly challenge to help fire up your decluttering efforts.
- And the best news is that our long time reader, commenter and occasional guest writer, Deb J has agreed to contribute a post every forth Thursday of the month. Welcome aboard Deb.
I am lo0king forward to all the changes and it will be lovely to have a fresh new start in 2013. See you then.