Five great comments from over the last week
There were so many great comments this week it was hard to choose.
Annabelle on day 275 – …Just releasing our own selves from the darn ‘project’ is freeing on its own… Read more
Jude on Day 276 – This didn’t inspire to try them… Read more
Di on Day 277 – I am so glad you started the “5 Things I am Grateful for Today” section… Read more
Amy on Day 278 – …too many people put pressure on themselves to go fast.. Read more
Jo on Day 280 – …You can get rid of the oddest things – I had an electric frypan… Read More
Five Post I have enjoyed from other blogs this week
Finding me in France – I case you weren’t moved to read through this blog that I suggested last week I have plucked out one post full of great advice for life to share with you. Perspective
Tiny Buddha – Tiny Wisdom: On Leaping
Om Freely – On Miscommunications
Be more with less – How to live in the land of enough
Art of minimalism – Insane productivity Thanks to Betty Jo for bring my attention to this link. Also please check out this link included in the post – 3 dirty words change the world.
ITEM 281 0F 365 LESS THINGS
More keepsake clutter for the garbage. It’s not much but every little thing counts.
5 Things I am grateful for today
- Automatic Washing Machines – I remember as a child using the old round machines with the wringer on top and having to rinse by hand. No no no I never want to go back there.
- Cold Tablets & Ibuprofen – yes you guessed it I have the dreaded lurgy.
- Leftovers – I know I’ve used this one before but whne you feel rotten it’s nice not to have to cook dinner.
- Flickr – it is so easy to download pictures to share with you on my blog.
- Discovering an episode of Big Bang Theory that I hadn’t seen before.
As promised above are some of my flower pics.