I seem to be suffering from ebayers block at the moment. I know what the cause is and I was hoping if I share it with you maybe you would have some good advice for me on how to overcome it.
Here are a list of my symptoms…
- Lack of enthusiasm for writing descriptions and uploading photos.
- Not being sure what starting price to set.
- Fear of not realising a good price for the items that are going up for auction. Taking into account the original price paid and the lack of use some items received.
- Fear that the items won’t sell and I will have wasted the money on insertion fees.
- Not wanting to deal with postage and handling.
- Fear that I will regret selling at least one of these items.
Now that I have listed the symptoms I think I have worked out the cure..
JUST GET ON WITH IT!
I have a feeling that no matter what the outcome I will just be glad to be rid of the stuff even if I practically give it away. The guilt burden from those few items alone has been gnawing at me for some time now and it is time I put myself out of my misery and set a good example for my readers.
I will still be happy to receive any advice you have on the subject even though I appear to have made a decision. Someone please call me out on this before the end of the week to make sure I followed through on my resolution.
ITEM 317 OF 365 LESS THINGS
I listed this item on Freecycle today lets hope it is gone by tomorrow if not I will have to decide what to do with it. I is made for American power supply and the battery needs replacing.
5 things I am grateful for today
- Finding the charger for my camera within a hour of discovering it wasn’t where it should have been.
- Being bored – It is a strange thing to be grateful for but it means I am getting back to normal after the last three weeks of madness and need something useful to do.
- My new blog layout gives me room to put a bigger photo.
- The red chicken curry with bamboo shoots I made for dinner turned out really nice even if I say so myself.
- Liam was firing on all four cylinders today- He is starting to realise how silly some of the things were that he believed to be true. He has suddenly realised how important it is to score 12 on his PTA tests and is starting to employ strategies to help him remember the correct answers. The problem is that he has also realised how boring it is being stuck in hospital and is getting obnoxious about it. All good signs but this could mean trouble!