This creed can easily relate to our decluttering efforts especially when we are dissatisfied with a poor performance at any point. Instead of beating ourselves up about it we can just wake up and start afresh tomorrow with a better attitude and renewed vigour.
Today Is A New Day!
Today is a beautiful day because it’s a gift.
Many people around the world did not receive this gift.
You did receive the gift of TODAY – what are you going to do with it?
Today Is A New Day!!
If you want to be a better father or mother – today’s the day!
If you want to be a better son or daughter – today’s the day!
If you want to forgive those who have wronged you – today’s the day!
Yes, this gift is so precious that
If you want to take steps to improve your health – today’s the day!
If you want to help a charity – today’s the day!
If you want to pray for a troubled friend – today’s the day!
You see, what you do with the gift of TODAY is up to you.
If you want to improve yourself or your life or anyone else’s life in any way
Today’s the day!!!
Welcome to today!!
© Steve Maraboli
check out www.abettertoday.com
ITEM 318 OF 365 LESS THINGS
After all this decluttering the empty storage containers are starting to stack up so I gave this one to a friend.
5 Things I am grateful for today
- Friends coming to dinner and I don’t have to cook – My darling daughter is doing the cooking tonight.
- Liam is home for the afternoon- I just hope he doesn’t give us any trouble when we have to take him back.
- Air-conditioning – It has been a hot one today and with Liam home for the afternoon we needed it to be comfortable. He is finding enough to complain about. 🙂
- Not having to buy rosemary for tonight’s dinner – because I have it growing in my garden.
- Macadamia nuts – Mmmmm delicious.