This creed can easily relate to our decluttering efforts especially when we are dissatisfied with a poor performance at any point. Instead of beating ourselves up about it we can just wake up and start afresh tomorrow with a better attitude and renewed vigour.
Today Is A New Day!
Today is a beautiful day because itâ€™s a gift.
Many people around the world did not receive this gift.
You did receive the gift of TODAY â€“ what are you going to do with it?
Today Is A New Day!!
If you want to be a better father or mother â€“ todayâ€™s the day!
If you want to be a better son or daughter â€“ todayâ€™s the day!
If you want to forgive those who have wronged you â€“ todayâ€™s the day!
Yes, this gift is so precious that
If you want to take steps to improve your health â€“ todayâ€™s the day!
If you want to help a charity â€“ todayâ€™s the day!
If you want to pray for a troubled friend â€“ todayâ€™s the day!
You see, what you do with the gift of TODAY is up to you.
If you want to improve yourself or your life or anyone elseâ€™s life in any way
Todayâ€™s the day!!!
Welcome to today!!
Â© Steve Maraboli
check out www.abettertoday.com
ITEM 318 OF 365 LESS THINGS
After all this decluttering the empty storage containers are starting to stack up so I gave this one to a friend.
5 Things I am grateful for today
- Friends coming to dinner and I don’t have to cook – My darling daughter is doing the cooking tonight.
- Liam is home for the afternoon- I just hope he doesn’t give us any trouble when we have to take him back.
- Air-conditioning – It has been a hot one today and with Liam home for the afternoon we needed it to be comfortable. He is finding enough to complain about. 🙂
- Not having to buy rosemary for tonight’s dinner – because I have it growing in my garden.
- Macadamia nuts – Mmmmm delicious.