Even though I enjoy all the comments I receive here at 365lessthings something about these five spoke to me this week.
Here are five posts I read this week that I thought had really good messages.
Art of Minimalism – Why we’re bored and how to fix it
Becoming Minimalist – The freedom of less
Be More With Less – Love more deeply mini mission
Art of Minimalism – The un-productivity manifesto
Item 230 0f 365 less things
yes we are getting rid of more storage containers. Don’t need them now and don’t want to ever need them again in the future.
- Art – Some pieces suit my taste better than others but it’s good to have variety.
- Affogato – What more could you need dessert and coffee all in one serve.
- Smiles – There was an ad on TV just now with a smiling chimpanzee, it made me smile too.
- Loyalty rewards for items you have to buy – Liam needed some art supplies today and due to how much we have spent at the store since Liam started art in high school we received $50 worth of free product. The bonus is that it isn’t clutter because it was all replacing used up supplies and these will get used up in turn soon enough.
- Accents – The Scottish accent in particular. When I moved to America I thought that being surrounded by another accent I would actually hear that I sounded different and I was disappointed when I couldn’t. All the Americans loved it though and I must confess that I liked all the attention I received because of it. When I came back to Australia I was even more disappointed to be just like everyone else and not “special” any more.