Hi my wonderful 365 readers. Last Friday I asked for your opinion on the Friday Favourite posts. I am glad to say you were all very supportive and I have decided to continue with Fridays as they are. Clearly I value your opinion about how 365 Less Things is presented and what is included so today I once again would like your opinions on a couple of other things that I have changed, added recently or am thinking of changing and that perhaps even you would like changed about the blog. Below are the subjects I wanted to raise for your feedback. Please feel free to give me your honestÂ opinion.
- Is anyone missing the ~ Something I am Grateful for Today ~ segment of my blog? I only stopped because I went away on short notice and it was easier to swap it out for the Eco Tips being as I wasn’t going to have easy access to the blog while I was away. No one has mentioned that they missed it so I haven’t bothered to reinstate it.
- What do you think of the Eco Tip for the Day. I am going to compile an Eco Tips page that can be easily accessed via the menu bar under the blog header. This way you will be able to refer back to the daily tips in order to, if you wish, instigateÂ incrementalÂ changes to your daily routine for the good of the environment.
- As suggested by Snosie I have begun a Before & After Page which now can be accessed from the menu bar under the blog header. The idea of this page is to inspire by exampleÂ by showing photographic proof of what wonderful improvements can be made to your home through decluttering. I have many more examples to include and will continue do so over the weekend. Please let me know what you think. Also if you would like to submit your own before and after shots to add to the page I would be more than happy to receive them at any time. Just contact me and I will send you an email address to send the photos via.
- Are you still enjoying the Monday Mini Missions. Do you feel that sometimes they are much larger than a mini mission or sometimes too involved to remember easily without having to refer back to the list. I realise that my one word mini missions are easy to remember and wondered if you would like me to try to stick to that format. Alternatively do you find a little explanation and examples more useful in triggering ideas of items you hadn’t thought to declutter.
- If there is every any subject you would like me give my thoughts on in a blog postÂ please feel free to contact me anytime via myÂ contact linkÂ which can also be found on the menu bar below the blog header.
- Similarly, if you have any issue with something that has been written that you don’t wish to share in a comment please contact me. Â I am more than happy for people to voice their disagreement no matter how small or large with anything I have to say. The way I expand my views is through what other people have to contribute and I am always open to other’s ideas and views.
- Are you happy or disappointed with the increased number of guest posts I have be including of late? I find these inspirational and hope you do too but you may feel that you would prefer I wrote more often.
- That being side if anyone who is interested in writing a guest post for me, about their unique experience with decluttering, is always welcome to do so. Your success stories are inspirational to others, your hard earned lessons along the way, invaluable and your particular way of dealing with both the mental and physical side of clutter is very helpful so please share them with us. Once again, you can do this by sending me a message via the contact link.
Thank you in advance to those who share their input on the above subjects. I think of 365 Less Things more as a community of like minded people than simply a blog and everyone’s opinion on how it is run is valuable.