I want to lay down a challenge this week to all you readers out there.
Find at least 5 consumable items in your home that have been lingering on a shelf somewhere. My definition of consumable is something that can be depleted or worn out by use.Â Concentrate on choosing these items over similar items you prefer to use until they are all used up and no longer cluttering up your home.
Possible reasons for lingering
- didn’t live up to expectation
- for some reason you just stopped using it
- just have so many of a similar item to choose from
- bought a similar item you like better
- Something from a pass-time you don’t do so much any more
Items examples that might come under the term consumable…
- Bottle of perfume
- Craft supply item
- Cleaning product
- Toiletries product (Shampoo, body wash, moisturiser etc)
- Food item
- Product samples
I know I have a list to choose from and I am sure most of you have your own little secret stash. I will give this challenge two weeks and I will share with you on Sunday the 20th of June how the challenge worked out for me and I would love some feedback on how you all went.
I am looking forward to the challenge I hope you will join me.
ITEM 159 OF 365 LESS THINGS