My favourite five commentsÂ fo the week
- Di on Day 234 – Before I started getting into minimalism, I was regularly decluttering and having garage sales. When I knew a certain person was coming to check out my sale items, I would hide…Read More
- Cindy on Day 245 – Colleen is right when she has pointed out that while recycling is better than trash, it nonetheless uses energy and creates pollution…. Read more
- Jessiejack on Day 243 -I think itâ€™s important to remember the past and cherishÂ Read More
- Donna on Day 242 – Great post Colleenâ€™s husband! It really is true that we wear 20% of wardrobe 80% of the time. Read More
- Paola on Day 241– This is my first comment even though Iâ€™ve been reading your blog for the last three months or soâ€¦Read More
Thanks everyone for keeping those comments coming. I am not getting alot of internet time but when I do I try to read as many as I can.
Five great links/posts I dug up from blog archives for your entertainment while I am on vacation
- My Zero Waste – Reduce
- Sanity In Simplicity – 7 Ways to unload the unnecessary
- Unclutterer – Musings on children’s birthday parties
- eHow – How to simplify and unclutter your home
- The halfway Point – Fifty ways to say no
ITEM 246 OF 365 LESS THINGS
Yes even more clothes, don’t worry we will have something different for you soon
Glad I read all the blog links. Zero Waste was outstanding and goes a long way toward answering Annabelle’s question on the vinegar bottle from yesterday.
Although I have no trouble saying no, the article on saying no gave me a chuckle. Who knew there were so many variants?
Thanks for the link to Sanity in Simplicity – 7 Ways to Unload the Unnecessary. Number 6 takes you to a link for Give Your Stuff Away Day on Saturday, September 25. It’s a nationwide movement. Great idea….check it out!
For the U.S. only, unfortunately!