My favourite five comments for this week
Once again there were so many great comments this week that I had a hard time choosing but here are the five I had to restrict myself to. To everyone who isn’t in the five this week I thank you all for the great input that you contributed to make my post more informative. Check out Sunday’s post you may find yourself there.
Five post I enjoyed reading from other blogger this week
Finding me in France – You get what you pay for.
So Much More Life – www.gipplaster.com-decaffeinate your mind
Becoming Minimalist – Keeping words plain and simple (I know I can stand you use a little bit of this advice)
Step 1 Minimalist – Kaizen
The Art of Minimalism – How to increase consciousness and improve your quality of life
ITEM 288 OF 365 LESS THINGS
With the amount of hours my husband spent playing this game I feel reasonably confident that if the pilot and co-pilot on our next flight were both rendered unable to fly that my husband could step in a save the day. Let’s hope it never comes to that!
5 Things I am grateful for today
- It is the last shift at my current job – I managed to pin point the main reason for leavingÂ and that is that I have never felt more undervalued in a job in all my life and that is hard to take. Sounds like a bit of a negative spin on gratitude I know but it makes me all the more grateful that I have made a stand.
- Life’s Lessons – although I am finally moving on to a new phase I realise that the last three years have taught me some valuable lessons in life and I am grateful for that and hope I never forget what I have learned.
- See the bright side – I prefer to be a cup half full kind of person.
- Being in a position to choose – I realise that I am fortunate to be in a position where I can choose to move on without have to worry about financial burdens. Some of my friends aren’t so lucky.
- My friend Liz – She and I have such philosophical conversations together more so than any friend I have had before and I love her for that.
Use this button to link to Day 287 The future of 365lessthings and have your say on what direction you would like my blog to go in once the 365 days are up. Don’t be shy, I really would like your input. Once you are there just leave a comment. Thanks!