I have decide to make Sundays a day for short and simple posts that is quick to read and simple to follow. I will call them Simply Sunday I hope you enjoy the concept.
This post poses a series of simple questions for you to ponder but the solution is up to you.
- Do you like dusting?
- Which room in your home requires the most dusting?
- What is it about this room the creates the necessity to dust so much?
- What would you rather 1.) that this room needs less dusting or 2.) to keep all the things in this room that require dusting?
At this point I would suggest you go to this room and carefully scrutinise the itemsÂ collecting dust and decide should they stay of should they go.
This room in my house is the lounge room. It is slowly improving on the dusting scale but there is a ways to go yet to get it to the point where I will be satisfied with it’s level of simplicity.
ITEM 311 OF 365 LESS THINGS
5 things I am grateful for today
- Sleeping in.
- Enough of a break in the rain to take a morning walk.
- Catching up with friends even if only briefly.
- Getting to the end of the day and realising that I had been more useful that I thought – I went for a long walk, baked a cake, did a load of washing, made lunch and dinner, did some grocery shopping, tidied up, did some ironing and visited Liam twice.
- My little girl is coming tonight and will be able to spend the week visiting her little brother.