Key #4 Don’t reclutter while you declutter
Decluttering is a complete waste of time if there is as much stuff entering your house as there is going out. Limit your purchases to the things you really have put a lot of thought into whether you will get good use out of it or if it really suits your needs. Donâ€™t wonder aimlessly through the stores looking for stuff you didnâ€™t know you wanted. And try to convince your friends and family not to buy you gifts unless they are consumable in some way.- Fresh flowers, chocolates, beauty treatments and the like.
Item 360 of 365 less things
My mother-in-law probably will think I have gone too far now but as cute as this bear is Liam gave it to me to declutter. It was a nice thought at the time but he is all better now.
5 Reflections of gratitude from the most frightening time of this year
- All the family and friends that kept in touch when Liam was hurt.
- Modern medicine- Something we often take for granted but makes a big difference to a lot of lives.
- All the health professionals who cared for Liam, aided and are still assisting in his full recovery.
- All of the prayers and well wishes of my readers and their families, friends and church groups during that awful time.
- Both my husband and I being able to give Liam our full attention during his entire recovery time – that is truly a privilege in this day and age. Planning for a rainy day really is a good idea.
It matters not how fast I go, I hurry faster when Iâ€™m slow.