Today’s post is short and straight to the point. I have laid out ten questions, five about you and five about me. I would like you to read, think about then answer them either privately to ponder on or in the form of a comment so we can discuss them between us. Maybe we can learn a thing or two not only from the answers but from the discussion they generate. There are no correct answers to these questions and some may even beÂ irrelevantÂ to you so just Â answer them honestly. Here are the questions.
- What do you think has been the main cause of clutter build up for you in the past? (This could be more than one thing)
- Have you changed your purchasing habits since you have begun your latest decluttering mission?
- Do you think you have learned enough about your clutter habits not to end up back at square one sometime in the future?
- What is something that you have realised recently that had never occurred to you before about your clutter?
- Is your clutter problem more about having too much or not being organised?
- Has my blog helped you with your clutter mission and if yes, in what way?
- My style of decluttering is “Slow & Steady” do you think that is a style that works for you and makes my blog unique?
- Do you need more advice about organising the stuff you are keeping or getting rid of the stuff you aren’t?
- Do you think you need practical advice about decluttering or do you feel you benefit more by being awakened to what the problem might be in the first place?
- Is there something you would like included here at 365 less things that you feel is missing and would make my blog a better help to you?
Today’s Declutter Item
Yay! Another use it up item done and dusted.
My Gratitude List
- Something that made be laugh ~ Some of the antics of the diggers marching in the ANZAC day parade in Sydney yesterday. They were clearly proud and happy to be a part of the day.
- Something Awesome ~ Having the family all together for a few days.
- Something to be grateful for ~ Even though it rained for the parade yesterday we had such a great time honouring the service men and women that we hardly even noticed the weather.
- Something that made me happy ~ How much my two children are proud of their dad.
- Something I found fascinating ~ How complicated it was trying to put together what I thought were going to be ten “simple” questions. Even now I think they may have generated more questions than they might answer.