Here are the five comments I singled out for favouritism this week…
Cindy in response to Eliminate clutter without even trying ~ Ideealistinâ€™s comment reminded me of another category of clutter that can be eliminated… Read more
The five blog posts/web articles I most enjoyed this week
Listen Feel Breathe ~ The bridge builder
Be More With Less ~ Calm down mini mission
Organised living solutions.com ~ Tips-on-getting-organised
Upcycled Love ~ Ask-yourself-to-buy-less-crap
Search.earth911.com ~ Where to recycle almost anything if you live in the USA
Today’s Declutter Item
Getting more and more ruthless with the cookbooks. There aren’t too many left now. Mostly ones I need to copy a few recipes out of that I actually regularly before I declutter them. These have gone to the thrift store.
My Grateful List
- Something that made be laugh ~ This from Fail Blog – Tip Math Fail – I don’t think that person could English either.
- Something awesome ~ Freshly baked chocolate chip muffins. Even better with a little whipped crean and a few juicy ripe strawberries.
- Something to be grateful for ~ The tiler finally came to start on finishing the balcony repairs.
- Something that made me happy ~ My daughter calling to tell me how much better she is at saving these days and that she hasn’t gone over on her phone plan for three months. Hope springs eternal!
- Something I found fascinating ~ Deep sea nature shows.
It matters not how fast I go, I hurry faster when Iâ€™m slow