This week I have decided to feature five recent comments from five readers that are new to commenting here at 365lessthings
Debra F in response to Moving Fantasies ~Â I love this post. We just moved 7 weeks ago… Read more
This is my five favourite links for this week.
Not Easy To Be Green – Can-good-intentions-save-the-planet
The Cat’s Meow – Room-for-living
Elegant Simple Life – Breathe-in-beauty
Realsimple – How to recycle or reuse anything
Becoming Minimalist – The-domino-effect-of-simple-living
Today’s Declutter Item
This binder is one of those rare object that went in the garbage bin. What I don’t understand is why I kept using it when I had several other perfectly good binders sitting unused in a drawer.
Things that made me happy, made me laugh, made me feel grateful,Â fascinatedÂ me or I thought were just plain awesome.
- Avocado on toast for lunch with a cup of tea. The simple things in life are often the best.
- A pleasantly cool overcast day.
- When walking along the shore of Lake Burley Griffin on Tuesday I spotted no less than 18 different bird varieties – Black Swans, Galahs, Sulphur Crested Cockatoos, Wood Ducks, Magpies, Pee Wees, Willie Wagtails, Crested (top knot) Pigeon, Superb Fairy-wrens, Rosellas , Plovers, just to name a few.
- Ignoring my desire to avoid an unpleasant task and just getting it over and done with. I am talking about the ironing.
- That my country is not on the edge of a tectonic plate and we have only one nuclear reactor (Used for medical science).
It matters not how fast I go, I hurry faster when Iâ€™m slow.