Jo in response to How many is too much ~ For me, Colleen, this piece exemplifies everything I love about your blog… Read more. This choice was cheer self-indulgence but hey its my blog and I’ll indulge if I want to.
Five more great post I linked to this week
Simple Kids ~Â Evening-prep
Marc And Angel Hack Life ~ 50-things-you-need-to-give-up-today
ExConsumer ~ Decluttering-and-making-money
My Zero Waste ~ Clean-your-home-without-the-waste
Be More With Less ~ The-power-of-one
Today’s Declutter Item
More papercraft adhesive. The variety I once had of adhesive alone in my craft supply stash amazes even me.
Things that made me happy, made me laugh, made me feel grateful,Â fascinatedÂ me or I thought were just plain awesome.
- I had a full body massage yesterday ~ if that isn’t something to be grateful for I don’t know what is. And it didn’t cost me anything because it was a gift from friends.
- Enjoying having my parents visiting. ~ Laughing with my mum is always a treat.
- My husband received a promotion at work ~ Yay for him, that should help his job satisfaction no end for a while.
- Watching some shows on television that I normally wouldn’t watch when hubby is home.
- Today would have been my grandmother’s 105th birthday were she still alive ~ happy birthday Mamma. Fond wishes and fond memories.
It matters not how fast I go, I hurry faster when Iâ€™m slow.