Here are this weeks favourite five comments…
Liina in response to a comment from Snosie ~Â Snosie â€“ Iâ€™m not sure if Iâ€™m understanding your predicament exactly, but… Read more
And here are this weeks favourite five posts…
Small Notebook ~ Real solutions
One Less ~ How not to have less
The zero waste home ~ Does decluttering help environment.
My zero waste ~ 5 ways to recycle spectacles
Becoming Minimalist ~ Reasons to become minimalist from ADL 8th graders If 8th graders can figure this out I think us adults should be able to also.
Today’s Declutter Item
Yes, I know, where does it all come from?
My Gratitude List
- Something that made me laugh ~ Liam sending his dad text messages in German. Neither of them speak German of course but the boy does love his iPhone aps.
- Something Awesome ~ Finding a cafe that makes consistently good coffee. And it’s even better when it is only two blocks from your house.
- Something to be grateful for ~ The sun shining on my back patio. I am sitting there as I write this soaking up some vitamin D.
- Something that made me happy ~ Going for a walk at lunch time, the sun was shining the birds were singing and I managed to knock over a few errands while I was at it.
- Something I found fascinating ~ Dreaming ~ how our minds can run little movies in our heads as we sleep.