Mini Mission Monday is about finding ten minutes a day to declutter. To make it easy for you, each Monday I set seven declutter missions, one for each day of the week for you to follow. It takes the guess work out of decluttering and makes it easy and “fun” for you to achieve some quick decluttering
Monday again and how is everyone today. I hope you are all feeling refreshed after a relaxing weekend and looking forward to some mini missions to get your week started. This week we are going to do some personal decluttering. We are going to embark on a mission to rid ourself of seven items that belong to us personally but wish they didn’t. I think I can come up with something for each one of these categories and am going to give myself permission to part with them all guilt free. I give you permission to do the same. I am the sort of person who likes to use things to the end no matter what but there are a few things around my home that I am just sick and tired of them being there. So this week I am going to rid myself of them once and for all. I will do my best to do thatÂ responsibly but if that is not possible I am going to be outrageous and do it anyway.Â The list is simple andÂ conciseÂ so have at it.
- Monday -Â A toiletry product that even though you have tried toÂ persevereÂ and use up it just isn’t disappearing quick enough.
- Tuesday – A piece of jewellery that you no longer wear or is broken and you don’t love it enough to have it fixed.
- Wednesday – An item of clothing (not underwear) that not longer fits, isn’t being worn, is tattered or you came to the realisation looks bad on you. (We probably all have one of these)
- Thursday – A pair of shoes that you no longer wear, feel uncomfortable or are really old and shabby.
- Friday – A gift item that you never really wanted but have kept out of obligation.
- Saturday – An item of make-up that has been around too long or you never use.
- Sunday – And last but not least that tattered pair of panties or that old bra you keep just in case even though it is no longer supportive and certainly not attractive.
Good luck and happy decluttering
Today’s Declutter Item
In keeping with today’s mini mission I have chosen this jar of hand butter to declutter. It has been around for so long it no longer smell its best so I have put it in the trash. the jar was not recyclable either. That is one mini mission taken care of for the week. How did you go today?
My Gratitude List
- Something that made be laugh ~ The kookaburras laughing on the light pole outside my house.
- Something Awesome ~ The tiny little fingers on babies.
- Something to be grateful for ~ Being happy with what I have and only wanting less.
- Something that made me happy ~ Having a nice weekend away with my hubby.
- Something I found fascinating ~ The tiny yellowÂ antennasÂ on a dead insect I found.
It matters not how fast I go, I hurry faster when Iâ€™m slow.