There were so many comments this week it was hard to keep up with them but I had to choose five and I did for various reasons.
Victoria -Â …I tend to be a very Spartan person in general, but have to constantly fight the battle to keep my lifestyle as zen as possible… Read More
Grace from Brazil – …You have challenged me to think about the decluttering as an ongoing journey…Read more.
Lynne – Ahhh! I would absolutely NOT ask the artist if you could swap it…Read More
OBC – I had a huge problem with letting go of things…Read More
Pamela – This is the first time Iâ€™ve commented on your (wonderful and inspirational and challenging) blog…Read More
Blog posts I really enjoyed reading this week. Some for fun, some for inspiration and some for their useful advice.
Finding me in france – Holiday-survival-tips I have been a little busy over the Christmas period so I have been a bit behind on reading my favourite blogs. This one from Bobbi was so funny I had to share it with you even thought the festive season is over.
Today’s Declutter Item
Liam is on a declutter binge at the moment and he has quite a collection of Coke items that are on their way out. These two are now in the recycling bin. There will be more to come so stay turned.
Things I am grateful for today
- Liam going gang busters with the decluttering – I don’t know what brought this on but I don’t care either so long as he is doing it. Go Liam!
- Finally some decent rain today – Even though I think it was chasing me and I got caught in it three time no less I am still grateful for it.
- Leftovers for dinner – Two nights of no cooking, gotta love that.
- Liam had his teeth fixed today – It is nice to see him smile with a full set of whole teeth again.
- A cool breeze a white wine and some peace and quiet as I finish up this post.
It matters not how fast I go, I hurry faster when Iâ€™m slow.